Certified Breastfeeding Specialist and Postpartum Doula helping mothers feel supported and confident
Houston-based lactation support, including home visits, virtual consultations, and prenatal breastfeeding education. Gentle sleep coaching and postpartum doula support can be provided remotely as well.
I offer a comprehensive 1.5-hour in-home visit for mothers who have recently had a baby and need help with breastfeeding. During the visit, I will provide guidance on positioning, achieving a proper latch, treating sore nipples and breast engorgement, and finding a comfortable breastfeeding position. I will also bring a scale to weigh the baby before and after a feed to see how much milk they are transferring, answer questions about breast pumps, size you for a flange if needed, troubleshoot problems, and make referrals as needed. You will also receive a personalized care plan and 2 days of virtual support through the "Helpme Feed" app and a 30-minute follow-up call if needed.
1-hour video call, emailed resources in PDF form.
*additional follow-up calls available for up to 60 min*
Prenatal Lactation Class:
Before baby arrives, you and your partner may want to get prepared for infant feeding. Scheduling a breastfeeding class in the comfort of your home is a wonderful start. My classes are 1 hour and include a breastfeeding packet full of useful information. We can discuss your breastfeeding goals and I can offer tips that will hopefully instill confidence as you enter into parenthood.
Virtual Postpartum Doula Support:
* Includes postpartum planning workbook in pdf form
* Two weeks of unlimited text support
* Two thirty minute (ask me anything) phone calls and one video session up to one hour
* Access to the help me feed app for breastfeeding assistance
* Emailed resources in pdf form
A la cart:
One week of unlimited text support
Ask me anything phone call up to 30 min
Gentle Sleep Coaching
I encourage the use of “sleep shaping” techniques with my doula clients in the newborn phase. I do not offer formal sleep consulting earlier than the four-month mark. I have sleep-trained older babies, however, my preferred window for sleep coaching is when they are between 4-7 months.
•15-minute free discovery call to discuss your needs and see if I’m a fit for your family
• 1 -hour zoom call to discuss your family’s daily routine, the various sleep methods available and decide the right approach for your family
• Detailed sleep plan in PDF form, tailor-made for your baby
• 10 days of text/email support to coach you through your family’s journey to healthy sleep
• One final success call