birth | Fort Worth
Our expert comes to you for in-home care, including:
- Newborn Care
- Breastfeeding Education & Support
- Light Housework & Meal Prep
- Twins/Multiples experience
- Judgement-Free Zone. Our experts are there to help, without any judgement or side-eye (we promise). We encourage you to feel confident in your parenting choices and will help you find ways to implement systems that will set you up for success!
$27.50/hour with minimum package of 16 hours to start. Support may be for daytime (4 hour min. shift) or for overnight care (8 hour min. shift).
Professional Doula Services
All bFW clients receive:
• Your Best Birth™ emails full of tips, tricks, blogs & links to our favorite resources
• Assistance creating Birth & Postpartum Plans
• In-Home Appointment to review birthing preferences, early labor strategies, and a review of techniques to give comfort in labor
• Unlimited labor support at your home and place of birth
• 12 weeks of postpartum support via phone and text
• Virtual Lactation Visit with an IBCLC
Individual Doula: $2000 or $2200, depending on experience
Doula Team: $2500
Your Best Birth Class™
Our 1-day, comprehensive class is appropriate for all birth plans (hospital, home, birth center) but we’ll focus on working with your body to achieve a low-intervention, empowered & informed birth experience.
Best taken at 32+ weeks but open to anyone at any gestation. Partners are welcome and encouraged to attend!
Students also get access to a student portal with downloads, videos and more.
$250, in-person and virtual options.