birth | Fort Worth
Our expert comes to you for in-home care, including:
- Newborn Care
- Breastfeeding Education & Support
- Light Housework & Meal Prep
- Twins/Multiples experience
- Judgement-Free Zone. Our experts are there to help, without any judgement or side-eye (we promise). We encourage you to feel confident in your parenting choices and will help you find ways to implement systems that will set you up for success!
$27.50/hour with minimum package of 16 hours to start. Support may be for daytime (4 hour min. shift) or for overnight care (8 hour min. shift).
Your Best Birth Class™
Our 1-day, comprehensive class is appropriate for all birth plans (hospital, home, birth center) but we’ll focus on working with your body to achieve a low-intervention, empowered & informed birth experience.
Best taken at 32+ weeks but open to anyone at any gestation. Partners are welcome and encouraged to attend!
Students also get access to a student portal with downloads, videos and more.
$250, in-person and virtual options.
Professional Doula Services
All bFW clients receive:
• Your Best Birth™ emails full of tips, tricks, blogs & links to our favorite resources
• Assistance creating Birth & Postpartum Plans
• In-Home Appointment to review birthing preferences, early labor strategies, and a review of techniques to give comfort in labor
• Unlimited labor support at your home and place of birth
• 12 weeks of postpartum support via phone and text
• Virtual Lactation Visit with an IBCLC
Individual Doula: $2000 or $2200, depending on experience
Doula Team: $2500